Tuesday, October 25, 2011
The Top 10 Reasons Mom's Need Meditation
10. "Honey, have you seen my ________ (sneakers, car keys, paperwork, blue t-shirt, proposal, tennis racket, green gloves, wallet, shaving cream, sheet music, etc...)?"
9. To make up for lack of sleep.
8. "Mommy, WHY can't I have candy for breakfast?"
7. Dora the Explorer swimming in the fishtank.
6. "Mommy my diaper didn't work!"
5. Letter home from school stating "Child has been exposed to (strep, measles, mumps, lice, swine flu, chicken pox, scabies, etc...)."
4. Clogged toilet from entire cast of Backyardigans "swimming" in there.
3. Facepainting with magic markers on little sisters face.
2. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO."
1. "Mommy. Mama. Ma. MOM. Mama. Maaaaaaaaa. Moooooommmmm. Mommy! MAMAMAMA. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mama? Mommy. Mommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!